Those Saturday Smooches

Options
I just wanted to say a quick happy Saturday to everyone! I love you darlings sooooooooooo very much and I am so very proud of you. You are a treasure for who you are and a blessing in the life of those around you. You are sweet, kind, loving, and supportive all wrapped up in a hot, sexy & gorgeous package. When I say gorgeous I mean “HUBBA HUBBA make my jaw drop and put this cowboys heart in overdrive” gorgeous. I just adore you and want you to know how special you are. Now go have a fun weekend.
:flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :heart: :flowerforyou:
Blessings,
Ed

Ps: For those who were praying and wishing welling Christians fever broke last night and he is sleeping well. I slept on his floor and kept a close eye on him and even managed a couple hours sleep. Please pray that the fever stays broken and he feels well when he wakes. Thank you my loves. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You are such an amazing man and father and glad Christian is on his way to 100% again :) will keep praying!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks. I needed that after a crazy night of drinking. And I am definitely a blessing to those that are around me. I just wish they realized that... zing. All these things you're saying are so true.. hah.

Glad your son is doing much better!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    You are such an amazing man and father and glad Christian is on his way to 100% again :) will keep praying!

Thanks gorgeous! Your awesome!
  • liswar
    liswar Posts: 25
    Options
    Ed, that was so sweet! I think we all need these pick-me-ups!

Glad to hear your dear son is on the mend.

Keep those good vibes flowing...

Lisa
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    My prayers are with your son and you!!! I hope he feels much better this morning!!! And, after an upbeat message like that...who wouldn't have a great weekend??? Hope you have one that is just as wonderful!!!!:wink:
  • AuntNiecey
    AuntNiecey Posts: 26
    Options
    What a caring Dad you are! Even though a lot of those things are out of our control, I have total faith that your son can get through anything with a Dad like you! It's very refreshing to see that.

Thanks for the pumping up words also.

Denise
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You've had a tough couple of days with the kiddos. Glad Christian's fever broke. How are Emma's teeth? What a fabulous father you are. And such fun posts to read each morning when I wake up. They always make me smile.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Dear Ed,
    So sorry to hear that Christian was under the weather a bit....and yes caring for a sick child is heartwenching to say the least. I think with any illness, you also realize just how strong that person is. With children, you find that they are tough little cookies, and us adults are the big babies...lol Enjoy ther Day!!! Respectfully Annr