New to website

Options
Hello everyone, I was introduced a while ago but was still in denial I guess. I kept thinking that I wouldn't gain the weight I had just worked hard losing back but I got lazy and I did. I needed something to help me track that wasn't an arm and a leg to use and that encourages others. Today i remembered this sight and started really reading and I think this is going to be fun. I sit at a computer all day anyway why not use it to help myself.

Replies

• karidawn
    Options
    Hello everyone, I was introduced a while ago but was still in denial I guess. I kept thinking that I wouldn't gain the weight I had just worked hard losing back but I got lazy and I did. I needed something to help me track that wasn't an arm and a leg to use and that encourages others. Today i remembered this sight and started really reading and I think this is going to be fun. I sit at a computer all day anyway why not use it to help myself.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: This is the best place to be great people and great posts :happy: Do drink your water it really helps :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey! You will love this site...it is AMAZING and offers so many wonderful things!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site, it is so very motivational, supportive and helpful. I absoultly love it. I just wanted to wish you good luck with your weight loss journey, You can do this.
  • karidawn
    Options
    Thank you so much for the support, I really want to get back down to a feel good weight.
  • karidawn
    Options
    I have started carrying a water bottle everywhere I go. It had better help, lol because I sure am not a huge fan. Thanks for the support.
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    I am not a huge fan of water either, but I am using the Crystal Light On the Go packets. 1 packet is 10 calories. I put it into a 24 oz bottle and amazingly...I am going OVER the 8 glasses each day with no thought! I am less hungry and proud of myself for making a better choice for my life. Maybe that is not the best way to consume water...but it is what works for me.

GOOD LUCK!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!

what I am been doing to get my water in is I feel my 20 oz jug and add little lime juice to it.
  • ElusiveButterfly
    Options
    welcome kari, ... and your right, its a wonderful site.
    *S*..
    i put lemon juice in my water...
    i'm not really crazy about my quota on water either,, but, if it helps.. then i'm for it,.*big smile*

(warm hugs)