Any recommendations for useful and accurate nutrition documentaries?

Options
KrisJ125
KrisJ125 Posts: 93 Member
I need to watch a nutrition documentary for the nutrition class I'm taking and I'd like it to be a positive experience. The last couple I have seen have been just awful--propaganda or full of inaccuracies (That Sugar Film and Food Matters).
Rec's please?

Replies

• crazyycatlady1
    crazyycatlady1 Posts: 292 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I think I've seen them all lol. One that I really liked was Fat Head, which is a comedy-documentary about a guy who eats fast food for a month, to refute the documentary Super Size Me (spoiler alert-he loses weight and improves his health markers :# ).

Also, if you're interested in IF (intermittent fasting), the documentary Eat, Fast & Live Longer is solid-Dr. Michael Mosley, from the BBC, explores IF and its relation to longevity of life and then also weight loss/improved health.
  • KrisJ125
    KrisJ125 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think I've seen them all lol. One that I really liked was Fat Head, which is a comedy-documentary about a guy who eats fast food for a month, to refute the documentary Super Size Me (spoiler alert-he loses weight and improves his health markers :# ).

Also, if you're interested in IF (intermittent fasting), the documentary Eat, Fast & Live Longer is solid-Dr. Michael Mosley, from the BBC, explores IF and its relation to longevity of life and then also weight loss/improved health.

Thank you! The intermittent fasting one sounds good.