Lost an inch yesterday and an inch TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I woke up this morning, and felt strange.....I usually stretch before I tumble my butt outa bed......I put my hands across my tummy and take inventory.....this morning I thought....wait! This feels different.....so I jumped outa bed (which I don't recommend when you first wake up) went tinkle and went for the measuring tape (still no scale). Now last night I posted that I lost 1 inch in my waist, nothing in my belly......well......................I LOST 1.5 INCHES ON MY BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really only measure those 2 things, cause those are the 2 things that bug me the most . The section from below my boobs to my Cyndy Lou Who...(tee hee hee :blushing: )

I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STARTED 11 DAYS AGO AND FEELING SO GREAT ABOUT THIS STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPS....

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning, and felt strange.....I usually stretch before I tumble my butt outa bed......I put my hands across my tummy and take inventory.....this morning I thought....wait! This feels different.....so I jumped outa bed (which I don't recommend when you first wake up) went tinkle and went for the measuring tape (still no scale). Now last night I posted that I lost 1 inch in my waist, nothing in my belly......well......................I LOST 1.5 INCHES ON MY BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really only measure those 2 things, cause those are the 2 things that bug me the most . The section from below my boobs to my Cyndy Lou Who...(tee hee hee :blushing: )

I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STARTED 11 DAYS AGO AND FEELING SO GREAT ABOUT THIS STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPS....

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • happenstance82
    Options
    We can't keep up with you! Losing all those inches! Congrats!!!
  • ElusiveButterfly
    Options
    hello,, and CONGRATS!! Sassie, *S*
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    You go go go girl :drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh: WOW how excited are you :noway: you deserve a hug :heart: ,good luck, keep it up.

Families are like fudge:tongue: ………….mostly sweet, with a few nuts.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside :laugh: .

Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy :smooched: .
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome Sassie!!!

thCongratulations0.jpg
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you guys...I know just inches....but I know I will be alright this go round........with all the support and motivation oh and education from all of you here!!!!!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Way to go Sass!!!!! You've inspired me to do mine again, it was two weeks yesterday since I took them last. BF said my face looked smaller yesterday - :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!