officially in the 170's :)

Options
zml_mom
zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
I have always been around 175-190 and in 2008 I got down to 145 and loved it then I got pregnant with my son (i weighed 162 then)and gained 80 then got pregnant again 5 months after he was born so I weighed 270 the day my youngest son was born (9 months ago) my goal is 160 for now once I get there I would like to get back down to 145 but we'll see BUT

as of today I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE 170'S AND ECSTATIC
only 19 more lbs to go and I am hoping to loose those before my son's 1st birthday and would love to loose 5 more by my oldest son's 2nd birthday next month

Replies

• jenj277
    jenj277 Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome job!! You have given me motivation for the day!! Thanks!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you! Congrats :)
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! on making the 170s! I'm not too far behind you as I just hit the 180's! We started about the same place it looks like! I have a few more pounds to go than you but if you are anything like me it is so great to fit into clothes sizes that you havent been to fit into in a very very long time!!
    Keep up the great work and be proud of what you have accomplished!!! I know I am!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4925355.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    thanks,
    I have pretty much nothing to wear everything I own is too big and the few things I did keep from my skinny days are still a little tight but getting looser

once I hit 160 I get to go buy a whole new wardrobe and can't wait
    as long as thats before winter I am good cause I have NOTHING to wear for cold weather
  • catonamac
    catonamac Posts: 1
    Options
    Well done! I'm down there with you too & have totally changed my eating habits since I started using My Fitness Pal!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! You're doing such a great job!
  • Postlethwaite
    Postlethwaite Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I also just hit the 170s for the first time since I was in middle school! Very exciting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!