Yoga/Fitness pants

Options

Replies

• ipmac22
    ipmac22 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies. I am giving Appleletics a try and I also found a couple of good deals at Nordstrom Rack. I haven't had as good of luck with Target, seems everything rolls down on my hips but I really appreciate all the suggestions.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    ipmac22 wrote: »
    Thank you ladies. I am giving Appleletics a try and I also found a couple of good deals at Nordstrom Rack. I haven't had as good of luck with Target, seems everything rolls down on my hips but I really appreciate all the suggestions.

let me know if they are worth buying or not(the appleletics)
  • ipmac22
    Options
    Ok, so after receiving and testing out appleletics...

Adorable, seems like decent construction, stayed up and in place for everything BUT running. Running was a nightmare with these pants and I gave up after pulling my pants back up about 5 times in the first 1/4 mile. However, I had no problem throughout the rest of my workout and my replacement cardio on the elliptical and bike after. So, I think they are great pants as long as you don't plan on running.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options

Adorable, seems like decent construction, stayed up and in place for everything BUT running. Running was a nightmare with these pants and I gave up after pulling my pants back up about 5 times in the first 1/4 mile. However, I had no problem throughout the rest of my workout and my replacement cardio on the elliptical and bike after. So, I think they are great pants as long as you don't plan on running.

hmm wonder why they fall down when running. are you built weird? I am and I have issues with regular pants fitting in certain areas.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Whatever you buy, do a squat test in the change room wearing a brightly coloured and patterned pair of knickers. Reject pants if any part of knickers becomes visible...

No one needs (or wants) to know you're wearing pink lacey knickers under your workout clothes...

eh- whatever. I always squat test mine- but if you see my underwear. so what.

For real... If you don't want to see... Don't look lol
  • spingirl605
    spingirl605 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I love Costco's athletic wear. They're Tuff brand is my favorite! Very affordable too...
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Lululemon are expensive but they last forever. wash after wash after wash. Same with Athleta. You pay more but they last a LONG time.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Here are a couple of tough yoga pants. Multipurpose.
    Heavier duty than the tycal yoga pants.
    http://www.511tactical.com/womens-raven-range-tight.html
    http://www.511tactical.com/womens-raven-range-capri.html
  • Chef_Barbell
    Options
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I recently bought some compression pants on sale from Eastbay that worked well while running (they were also a great deal). I will admit I recently bought 3 pairs of capris from the Family Dollar because they were on sale for $6.75 per pair! Can't beat the price and they work well enough for training gear! I also find running in capris creates less issues with pants falling down as they don't pull down below the calves.
  • cfritchley26
    cfritchley26 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have all of mine from Old Navy and love them...the regular black yoga pants are thick and feel really nice, and they have really fun yoga leggings/capris! Super inexpensive too!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options

not me the op was looking for cheap....i buy books and movies from there
  • Chef_Barbell
    Options

not me the op was looking for cheap....i buy books and movies from there

I know I was teasing ya! :wink:
  • wpg2mpls
    wpg2mpls Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lululemon is my favourite- they are expensive to be certain but we have an outlet nearby that has good sales and they have online sales as well. I have had some of mine for over 10 years and I run in them daily.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options

hmm wonder why they fall down when running. are you built weird? I am and I have issues with regular pants fitting in certain areas.

Mine fall down during running because I have a small waist and big hips. I have gotten to the point where I must have a drawstring on my shorts or leggings, and not having one is a dealbreaker. I like New Balance for this, I've also found some good Adidas. I use outlets like Ross and Marshalls as well as amazon.

lol sounds like me with jeans. my waist is small and my hips and butt are still big lol
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    Options

I have a similar issue, because my waist is much smaller than my bottom half. Once I start sweating, the problem corrects itself. So maybe give it another shot if you already paid the money for them. This also happens when your workout tights are starting to get too large. Sweat will stretch their life just a little longer.

haha, this is totally odd to share with you all, but hey - it's saved me from having to buy a million more pairs, just gotta stick it out past the first mile and I'm good.
  • ipmac22
    Options
    Haha, I prefer not to think of my build as weird, but yes... small waist, big hips/thighs/butt. So it is easy for pants to roll down. However, these didn't even roll, they just all out slid down my butt as I was running. I've never experienced that before!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Marshall's and TJ Maxx, just have a look every time you're nearby, they have nice stuff at good prices.