Yet another reason you should NEVER go to a gym

Options
NorthCascades
NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
Screw cross fit, get out of the way of cross fire!

Ex-employee shot and killed former co-workers at Florida fitness club

A former employee at a Florida gym opened fire on former co-workers during a dispute Saturday, leaving two people dead, officials said.

A cheat meal or a rest day could save your life.

Replies

• 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I knew there had to be a reason that I hate going to the gym.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm never going to the gym again.....I'm so scared now......
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    now let's not forget that says a Florida gym. Everyone knows Floridians are wack-o. lol.

giphy.gif
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    now let's not forget that says a Florida gym. Everyone knows Floridians are wack-o. lol.

It does seem like a dispraportionate amount of wack jobbery does come out of Florida...
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The guy who did it looks so creepy.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

giphy.gif

Hey I'm allowed to make fun of Florida. I'm a former Floridian of about 16 years. Now what does this tell us about my own sanity..? :hushed:
  • lifting_momlife
    lifting_momlife Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

It does seem like a dispraportionate amount of wack jobbery does come out of Florida...

i noticed that! lol

i wonder if they were doing low-carb.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Must have been doing Keito
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    That's so sad. People suck. I thought I wanted to move to FL, maybe rethinking.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    similar once happened in Toronto. Seriously gyms everywhere...very unsafe
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    It was a personal dispute between the manager snf former employee. No reason to be paranoic yet, and FL is aeesome
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    brittyn3 wrote: »

There's like 30 million people there. If this happened at my gym I'd be back in there the next morning. It's sad but the world gotta keep turnin' bruh.

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    This occurred at, a gym within; Pennsylvania (I believe) but because the, customer was; disgruntled due to his belief that, the women were all snobs that; disliked him.

I deplore anyone whom, uses the gym as a place to; seek dates mainly because to, avoid serious/permanent injury or even death it's imperative to, never be; unnecessarily distracted! I exercise at, home & while I've mentioned numerous times wishing that I had someone to exercise with, it's common sense that even then to never interrupt someone's focus unless; it's 100% necessary to!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    brittyn3 wrote: »

There's like 30 million people there. If this happened at my gym I'd be back in there the next morning. It's sad but the world gotta keep turnin' bruh.

For real...I've lived in 4 different states and there have been major shootings in all of them during my time there.

coincidence ????

hmmm....
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Nothing will stop me from going to the gym :D