Protein products that are coffee or coconut flavoured

Options
Zara_Pi
Zara_Pi Posts: 141 Member
edited March 2017 in Food and Nutrition
Can anyone recommend any good protein powders/bars/shakes that contain coffee/Mocha/latte or coconut?
Thanks.

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I add a packet or 2 of Starbucks Via packet to my vanilla protein powder.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Killa protein coffee
    Reflex protein coffee
  • Zara_Pi
    Zara_Pi Posts: 141 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Killa protein coffee
    Reflex protein coffee

The Killa contains gelatine. I need something vegetarian.
    The Reflex protein looks good. Where's the best place to order from?
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I am in love with Trutein Mocha protein powder by Body Nutrition. It is *technically* a caramel mocha flavor, but I taste zero caramel. My husband doesn't like caramel and he drinks it.

I love mixing it with almond milk, a little bit of sugar free chocolate pudding powder, ice and a splash of peppermint extract. It gets me my Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Frappucino without all the calories, plus extra protein!

If you need a vegan/vegetarian option, Body Nutrition also has their Gardenia line that has a Mocha flavor.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Just add a bit of fine espresso or Via to vanilla.
  • KelBgess
    KelBgess Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Dymatize elite whey cafe mocha protein powder is really good. It also contains BCAAs. I mix it with unsweetened almond milk.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    RX Bars have a Chocolate Coconut flavor and a Coffee Chocolate flavor - they contain egg whites but no fillers so vegatarian but not vegan
    I add a scoop of Slimquick Double Chocolate protein powder and a tsp of coconut oil to my morning coffee and give it a whir in my nutribullet for a protein latte
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I use an unflavored, unsweetened protein powder and sometimes blend it with coffee and stevia (use the sweetener of your choice or none at all).
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Zara_Pi wrote: »
    Killa protein coffee
    Reflex protein coffee

The Killa contains gelatine. I need something vegetarian.
    The Reflex protein looks good. Where's the best place to order from?

Holland & Barrett
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I just add a scoop of protein (CytoSport chocolate from Costco) to a cup of coconut milk, shake it up, then add my coffee - hot or cold.
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    If you like coconut try Almond Bliss Oh Yeah! One bars. They are amazing! Taste even better than an almond joy bar.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    JenHuedy wrote: »
    If you like coconut try Almond Bliss Oh Yeah! One bars. They are amazing! Taste even better than an almond joy bar.

I just had a bite of one yesterday and ordered their sampler box from Amazon I was so impressed!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard has tons of flavors, including Mocha Cappuccino and Coffee. I didn't see a coconut flavor, though.

https://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Protein-Chocolate/dp/B002DYJ00C/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1490919114&sr=1-2&keywords=optimum+nutrition&th=1
  • shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee or anything that has a coddle taste but I know others like the PEScience Cafe Series which are protein powder coffees.

Heard good things but no direct experience.
  • Kib13
    Kib13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Primal Kitchen- Primal Fuel protein powder in Chocolate Coconut. It's Whey isolate and coconut milk and oh so yumm!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I got coconut flavouring from the Bulk Barn to add whenever I want that flavour.

The Torani syrups also come in a variety of sugar free flavours.
  • misciej
    misciej Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Powerful yogurt has a coconut flavored drink. 20g of protein. They also have a mocha double espresso one.
  • gossipkween
    gossipkween Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    quest bars have a new mocha chip flavor thats getting good reviews: http://www.questnutrition.com/protein-bars/mocha-chocolate-chip-box/
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Protein powder in Mocha Cappuccino with caffeine, tastes amazing!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QQA0MIS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    If you are a coffee drinker, make an extra cup and put in the fridge. When you are ready for your protein drink, simply mix your favorite protein powder with the cold coffee. You get a protein AND caffeine boost. I do this each morning I am up at 5 am for the gym. My muscles warm up twice a fast if I do the coffee protein drink.