6week6pack/Jillian Michaels

Options
Has anyone here done the 6 week 6 pack video/ how are the results? i started it but the workouts are longer than those in the 30 day shred and with my 5month old it seemed impossible for a while, haha. Please let me know what Jillian dvds have worked for you! I did the shred and definitely see results!!

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    the 30 day shred is the only things I've started from her and I'm glad to hear you've had results. Did you do it everyday or did you take breaks. I only ask because I did day 1 yesterday and i'm hurting...I don't think I could do it today. :sad:
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    On day 6 of 30DS (doing it up to twice a day tho). Can't see results yet, but is is easier already. Started 6W6P yesterday and it's harder... By far.
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I had great results with 6W6P but Brazil Butt Lift - Tummy tuck is way harder (and shorter) the only problem is that you can't buy that in isolation.
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    6W6P is ace, I noticed the difference!
  • Gottagetfit4me
    Gottagetfit4me Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    the 30 day shred is the only things I've started from her and I'm glad to hear you've had results. Did you do it everyday or did you take breaks. I only ask because I did day 1 yesterday and i'm hurting...I don't think I could do it today. :sad:

Push thru it today girl! By day 3 it gets easier and you can walk lol I am on day 4 today (skipped last night because I simply ran out of time) :D
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I did a full round of 30 Day Shred (every day for 30 days), then did Ripped in 30, now I'm alternating both with 6 week/6 pack. I really like the 6 wk/6 pk but since it mainly focuses on core I decided to alternate with the other two workouts so I can keep working on arms/legs etc. I'm getting ready to move on to level 2 of 6 wk/6 pk next week.

You can add me as a friend if you want some support :)

Good luck!
  • lilmomma3
    lilmomma3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey all..yes i did the 30ds twice thru taking one day off..usually sunday :) great results! I think i may try 6wk6pack i did it once but not yet again lol..another? I had was..should i still do the shred to maintain the muscles n deffinition gained from it??/how often? Thanks so much guys :)