5 days in and thought I'd come and say hello...

Options
Hi to all my fellow MyFitnessPal-ers out there...So I have completed 5 days and am feeling pretty good. Thought I'd introduce myself and see how other people get on? I am working hard to get into a bridesmaid dress for October...some of you will have already met my best friend who is the bride (also on here)...and as she will have told you...if we don't get some of this weight/size off then at this rate we will both be off down the aisle in our undies...so wish us luck...lol

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Tdance5678
    Tdance5678 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    lol . . . best of luck to you and the bride. I'm pretty sure most people would rather see you in the dress than in your undies, but then again, I'm sure there are some that would rather see you in your undies - hahaha.

I joined about a month ago, and I love it!! It really does work!!!! For me, it just keeps me aware of what I'm putting into my body. I fell off the wagon once already (vacation), but got right back on.

Again, good luck!!!
  • mommyfirst77
    mommyfirst77 Posts: 119
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!! LOVE IT! Well I am here just to feel better about myself and be the best mom I can be ( singke mom of 4, been divorced about 6 years)! I am ready to be proud of who I am! Not to mention ONE day I would like to get remarried. So I am getting started now :D! Feel free to add me!
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I too need to fit into a bridesmaid dress and am terrified that I may need to walk down the aisle in my undies!! haha! Feel free to add me!
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    Hello from the bride who will be following you down that aisle in her pretty undies at this rate PMSL.

We can do this hun...we are certainly trying as bloody hard as we can do anyway so at least we will look hot in those undies at this rate.