So glad to be getting back on track

Options
This is round 2 for me on losing the pounds. In 2009 I dropped 90lbs in 8months, so I know it can be done. After a few years of sports injuries and unexpected pregnancy, I am back to square one. The process may be slower this time but it has to be done. I hope I can find some good, reliable accountibility-type friends because, if I learned anything the first time around, is you have to want this more than anything in your life for it work and you CAN NOT do it alone :) I hope everyone is having a good week!

Replies

• mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Yeah for you! You can do it! Add me as a friend and I will support you.
  • Rmeikel
    Rmeikel Posts: 35
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this as well. I did the same thing. In 2007, I lost 65 pounds. I neared a landmark weight for myself, and freaked out. I have put it all back on since then, and am feeling horrible. I have to get past the self-sabotage...and honor myself enough to get to a healthy weight. I know I can do this, I know I CAN make this happen... I just need to make myself a priority, and stop telling myself I will have time to do it later. This is later. The time is now.

Feel free to add me as a friend, I could use all the support and help that I can get.

Thanks!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kelly. You can do it. This is a great tool. There is lots of inspiration, encouragement and support.
  • wan2b_fatfree
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! I know I can do this...with support from people like you :). I just needed to find the tool I used before, or at least something similiar, and MFP is it. I may have to lose at a slower pace because of my ankle but I am losing it...so missing what I worked so hard to get...size 14 :)
  • giaciccone
    giaciccone Posts: 257
    Options
    If you could do it before, you can DEFINITELY do it again!
    We're all here to support you :D