Jillian michaels 30 day shred

Options
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has tried the jillian michaels 30 day shred workout video? How much weight did you lose as I'm contemplating buying it.

Replies

• janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    You can find the first level for free on youtube, to see if it suits you.
  • Mission_Possible_2017
    Options
    Thanks ☺
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    I have a copy floating around somewhere. I remember liking the workouts.

No DVD is going to make you lose weight in and of itself. It's the combination of increasing activity while keeping intake constant (or reducing it) that makes you lose weight. The key is to find activity that you enjoy.
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    if anyone is interested in starting, it would be fun to have a buddy or two
  • Mission_Possible_2017
    Options
    I started yesterday It would definitely be nice to have a buddy. When would you be able to start it? I managed to find workout on YouTube ☺
  • skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    There are two threads running at the moment on the Fitness and Exercise board for accountability - most of us are about half way through, but only this morning someone else mentioned they'd just started it. Might be worth joining in rather than starting a new thread, as there is often a high drop out rate on accountability threads...
  • brittnichol
    brittnichol Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    As someone said before a workout video isn't going to help you lose much weight. Weight loss is mostly about your diet. But with diet and exercise that will help with the full effect of weight loss. Ive done it a few times and lost my typical 10 ish pounds in a month.