Need a buddy

Options
I'm a 21 year old female, aiming to lose 40 pounds over the course of this year. I'm looking for someone with a similar goal/life position that wants to do weekly check ins with me. We can share our weight change over the last week, and give each other occasional encouragement​. If you're interested, let me know!

Replies

• brishaw18
    brishaw18 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Idk what your life is like but... I'm 24. I work full time right now as a retail manager. I want to lose around 40-50lbs also!
  • xoxbrandigurl
    xoxbrandigurl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old female, aiming to lose 40 pounds over the course of this year. I'm looking for someone with a similar goal/life position that wants to do weekly check ins with me. We can share our weight change over the last week, and give each other occasional encouragement​. If you're interested, let me know!

Hi my name is brandi, im 20 and trying to lose 90 pounds! Id be happy to be a supportive friend on your journey to weight loss.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose more than that but could always use another someone to check in with and be supportive!
  • ameliaasqu
    ameliaasqu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight too and I think having a buddy will really help
  • chelseasavage55
    chelseasavage55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 22 and a student! I don't work full time but I do have some difficulties I face in life that have me struggling with my motivation and food! I love the idea of a weekly check in!
  • ellenrae96
    ellenrae96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20 yr old female looking to lose around 20 pounds if you're still looking for a buddy