Motivation needed!

Options
Hey!
My names Hayley! Im currently 5'2 and weigh 140lbs. For being 20 and short thats wayy to much then I wanna be. I drink at least a case of soda a day. If not more! I know, I know its bad.
My first step was cutting out soda. Im on day 4 of no soda and im trying to keep it going but need motivation!! Also sticking under my calorie intake goal of 1600!
I also tore my ACL and have a median meniscus tear in my right knee. So excericies that include lots of bending and kneeling are a no go for me at the moment. My biggest excercies right now is Barrel Racing and riding my horses. Trust me theirs a lot more sweat put into then most of you think.

I want to weigh 120lbs by June 4th. My birthday. So any tips and Healthy meals to get me there would be appreciated!

Replies

• Lana_me
    Lana_me Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!
  • HdezJ
    HdezJ Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well your off to a good start. I went down from 195 to 173. I still have about 10- 15 lbs to go, to be where i want to be. Anyhow, something that has helped me loss weight is doing the keto diet. Look it up, you may like it.
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Well, I am older than you (36) so not sure if you want to add me or not but I am active on here. You have the right attitude and plenty of time to archive your goal. I hope you find some awesome, supportive friends on here to help keep you motivated. You can add me if you like. Good luck.

• HayleyNichole10
    HayleyNichole10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!