Need a SERIOUS accountability partner(s)

Options
viglet
viglet Posts: 299 Member
edited April 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Like many of you, I have been down this road before. From 240 to 160 back to over 200 during pregnancy to currently 183.

I'm 5'2 , 30 years old, mom of 2 with a desk job and an over an hour commute.

I'm looking for someone who may or may not be struggling as much as I am to get back at it. Someone who I can msg once or maybe more times a day to be like "F**K SOMEONE BROUGHT GOD DAMN FU**ING MUFFINS TO WORK AGAIN" or "I did it, I said no to the muffins." I want to be your cheerleader and you be mine!

I just really really need someone or a few people who can be there for me without judgement through this. Kind of like an AA meeting for foodies trying to cut down.

If it matters, I like memes, true crime podcasts, binge watching netflix, and most other cliche things.

Replies

• schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I also have a desk job, most of the time I am doing nothing. So, a mid-day conversation is welcome.
  • Lavelle1980
    Lavelle1980 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Check out my profile about me.
  • Misskcm
    Misskcm Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! If anything I'm not afraid to tell someone they shouldn't do something. And I'll definitely be your cheerleader when you don't eat that muffin!!
    I'm a major foodie and am missing my tacos and donuts so much right now!!
  • bob_mck
    bob_mck Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hey! Very similar story (but i have not birthed any children). Lost 57 pounds, but met my husband and got fat and happy. 36 years old and 5'1". Starting again at 225 and down 11 pounds in one month but, i dont want to lose motivation and i am scared to fall off again. I also have an hour commute each way to work and a desk job where i literally dont get up unless going to break (although i do try to walk on break but oregon is sucking it up right now for weather). Would love friends that help encourage though!!
  • BriannaBelle85
    BriannaBelle85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am you...You are me...... lol

I am a full time working mom of two. I can. not. stick. with. it. Why is it so hard? Feel free to message me. I seriously need someone to annoy me all hours of the day and tell me don't eat that! lol
  • meggie1418
    meggie1418 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me! :)
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • canadian_bakin
    canadian_bakin Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    viglet wrote: »
    Like many of you, I have been down this road before. From 240 to 160 back to over 200 during pregnancy to currently 183.

I'm 5'2 , 30 years old, mom of 2 with a desk job and an over an hour commute.

I'm looking for someone who may or may not be struggling as much as I am to get back at it. Someone who I can msg once or maybe more times a day to be like "F**K SOMEONE BROUGHT GOD DAMN FU**ING MUFFINS TO WORK AGAIN" or "I did it, I said no to the muffins." I want to be your cheerleader and you be mine!

I just really really need someone or a few people who can be there for me without judgement through this. Kind of like an AA meeting for foodies trying to cut down.

If it matters, I like memes, true crime podcasts, binge watching netflix, and most other cliche things.

Yes! Exactly what I've been looking for. I need someone to give me a virtual kick in the *kitten*. 5'4, 208, single Mom, desk jockey.
  • lnewsome
    lnewsome Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me. That's exactly what I need!
  • m_m_d_j
    m_m_d_j Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your accountability partner. I'm a mom of 1 with a hunnie that works nights. So it's all on me. I work crazy work hours so I have a hard time too. I do good then bad and back and forth. Would love someone to hold me accountable :smile:
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, former member of the 100 pounds club, was 266 pounds, got down to 154 pounds, due to health issues and holidays, and being lazy, I'm back to 210, really want to kickstart again,
  • BrittGetsFit383
    BrittGetsFit383 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Aw I would love to ve each others cheerleader! Feel free to add me
  • Mission_Possible_2017
    Options
    Add me. I've just started on my journey YET again and it would be nice to have a bit of motivation and I'm good at motivating people (if only I listened to my own advice
  • slinkyroo
    slinkyroo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! Im in same ( slighy older) boat!! Im 34 ,5ft 2 have an almost 2 year old son and motivation leaves me about 6pm everyday!! Argh! It doesnt help that dominoes keep texting me!
  • jlewis326
    jlewis326 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well of you want. Anyone can, im on everyday!
  • schtump
    schtump Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me. You won't need any asterisks or anything. Let's kick this things *kitten*.
  • itsallgood803
    itsallgood803 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3....full time desk job. It's hard to fit in the work outs, but we gotta do it!
  • ErikaArmstead1
    ErikaArmstead1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • michelenelson3538
    michelenelson3538 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me