Any good ab exercises to get rid of belly fat?

Options
2»

Replies

• iammedee
    iammedee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try doing core exercises with weights. Here is an example of my workout which reduces my stomach. I include this with my BodyPump routine.76kx365x48rx.png
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options
    iammedee wrote: »
    Try doing core exercises with weights. Here is an example of my workout which reduces my stomach. I include this with my BodyPump routine.76kx365x48rx.png

These will strengthen your core muscles, but it wont do anything for cutting body fat.
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Options

Thanks! I will try these exercises
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options

Thanks! I will try these exercises

Once again for the cheap seats at the back. Working the muscles does not flatten the tummy. You cannot choose where fat is stored or lost. The ONLY way to reduce the size of your tummy is to lose fat, to lose fat you have to lose weight, to lose weight you have to eat at a deficit.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    The old "table push aways" and "fork putdowns" on a consistent basis works best.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I am surprised it took 8 posts for these to be mentioned. These are great for reducing fat, btw.