Looking for Motivation: Girls starting around 250 with 50 or more pounds lost

Options
Can I get some pictures for motivation please. Im at 250 right now, and Im trying to loose 50 pounds, just getting started (again), and think seeing progress will motivate me to stick to it this time!

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Check through the other threads in this forum, including the sticky posts at the top. One is a compilation of success stories. There's another one right now on page 1 about "huge losses", I just posted my pics there, so won't repost here.
  • jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this!! It seems really daunting and it'll take longer than you want it to, but it's all worth it in the end to be healthy :)

I started losing weight in 2011/2012 at my highest weight of 240 pounds (I'm 5'8"). It has taken me almost 6 years, but a lot of life has happened in between. Luckily, I didn't gain when I took breaks during the time period. My after photos are all about 65 pounds down. I have since lost another 15 pounds, but I don't have any recent pictures.

Best of luck to you!!!

6l8s0pp549ta.jpg
    v9l9n1ghh8pc.png
    dbtrokk9wsox.png
    tsrm2cf6phs5.png
  • luvcookies2014
    luvcookies2014 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Only a little over half way there, but this is my 50lbs lost photo

15y89m0t7dyb.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!