NSV or just being nasty?

Options
I stared on the bike then hit the elliptical, jumped on the treadmill and started running for about 2 mins then it hit me....it was the ultimate gas pain from hell, so I looked around and there was nobody in sight for at least 10 treadmills :) So be it.....now not more then 2 seconds after the skinny girl that was talking on her cell while she was "working it out" on the treadmill set on 0.0 starts walking my way :0 I start hitting the pause button like crazy, I think I turned it on about 4-5 time....lol finally just jumped off it to the floor and started laughing like a hyena. Now if I would have just stayed the coarse I wouldn't have brought as much attention to myself but, What can you do. now I ask you is this a victory to all of us that actually workout or is it just nasty? :P

Replies

• iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    You've lost me?
  • mel4395
    mel4395 Posts: 18
    Options
    OMG! LMAO! that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!!!!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    im confused lol
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly confused myself but maybe I'm reading it wrong?
  • mizfrankie
    mizfrankie Posts: 100
    Options
    I understand that you "let one go" and then the skinny girl who was "working out" walked right by...perfect timing! HA! NSV or Justice? lol
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I was running then farted and she walked into it there = )
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Oh, now I get the pauses. haha.
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    How is that a NSV?
  • EricInArlington
    Options
    How is that a NSV?

thats a victory for all of mankind! get off the phone and start running!!
  • nitamo
    nitamo Posts: 64
    Options
    I'd say your moment was a lot of things but *not* an nsv.
  • AshleyBunny
    Options
    Classy.
  • EricInArlington
    Options
    Classy.

I'm honored to be judged by you my friend, I'm sure you don't know how it feels
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'd say your moment was a lot of things but *not* an nsv.

i totally agree.
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Dude who cares if its an NSV or not! Its funny! And if you think its not funny then something might be wrong with you... I dont care who the hell you are FARTS are funny! End of story! And if you dont fart .... you might want to see a doctor! THATS RIGHT I WENT THERE!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!