Ten Percent

Options
sharidiane
sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
Wow!!!! Wow, wow, wow. I've lost ten percent of me. I never thought I could do it, or if I could, that it was going to be really difficult. But it's not. I'm not suffering, I'm not starving. I eat all the time, tons of good, healthy food, and the occassional cheat now and then. I eat a half cup of ice cream or sherbet several nights a week for dinner. I'm not a slave to working out - I just do as much as I can, when I can. I do aim for about 2000 exercise calories a week, but if I don't get them in, I don't sweat it.

I am soooo happy!

And, I am so super grateful to my friend who showed me this site, janehend. Jane, I knew what I needed to do, but I didn't know *how* to do it. I wouldn't have had this success without you. Thank you.

Replies

• AshleyBunny
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Keep up the good work! : )
  • ceeshelman
    ceeshelman Posts: 77
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! Keep up the easy. That's the road to happiness.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • janehend
    janehend Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Shari!!! I am so glad Sara showed me this site and having you on here keeps me motivated too. I hit my 10% a few weeks ago and it is a great feeling.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!