Where did the weight come off of you first?

13»

Replies

• jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    My ribcage . . . Not my belly, just that upper stomach area lol

Same for me.

I also tend to get thinner from a sideways view long before i get less wide from a front on view (if that makes any sense?).
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    my stomach then face
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    jsecret wrote: »
    Same for me.

I also tend to get thinner from a sideways view long before i get less wide from a front on view (if that makes any sense?).

I'm happy I'm not the only one. I look really skinny at a side view, not so much when looking straight on.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Same for me.

I'm happy I'm not the only one. I look really skinny at a side view, not so much when looking straight on.
    Oh man I'm the complete opposite! Front view is way better than side (or back)
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Same for me.

Me too.... I was very surprised by the idea of looking skinnier sideways!
  • MariannePhoto
    MariannePhoto Posts: 75 Member
    Hips and back and a bit of tummy so far
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    My boobs always go first. Always the last to gain and first to go! Ugh! haha.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Hips, thighs, and face.
  • Keshondra35
    Keshondra35 Posts: 2 Member
    Always my legs first, but I need this belly to go asap
  • LoMonroe87
    LoMonroe87 Posts: 20 Member
    Back, face and a bit of my stomach so far. Still lots to lose!
  • pennygm72
    pennygm72 Posts: 179 Member
    Legs, bum and face, slowly very slowly off my stomach!
  • officials
    officials Posts: 33 Member
    Stomach, thighs, cheeks/face
  • JuliahK1987
    JuliahK1987 Posts: 39 Member
    lol I think all of the 5 lbs I've lost so far came off my face! My double chin is GONE
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Pretty evenly everywhere. Wish we could pick!
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Same for me.

Me too.... I was very surprised by the idea of looking skinnier sideways!

I am right there with y'all! I get dressed, it looks pretty good, then turn sideways and what the......!?!?
    Soon. Very soon. Only another 15-20 to go and maybe it will even out! Fingers crossed! Lol
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Arms definitely. Belly and thighs are taking the longest
  • terryt1992
    terryt1992 Posts: 94 Member
    Came off my neck, arm and belly. My belly has not gotten too much smaller just is a lot softer. I have big thighs and they are being stubborn lol
  • ekd23
    ekd23 Posts: 89 Member
    Butt and thighs. So, there's always this awkward style of my pants being baggy in those areas for a several lbs before my waist reduces enough to drop another size.
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    I haven't been measuring, but based on the way my clothes fit, I first noticed my stomach and then neck.
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Face and fingers. Then it's been even which sucks because I still have a big belly, hips, and butt. It's smaller but still big in comparison to everything else. I feel like I'm the only pear shaped male out there. :'(
  • ent3rsandman
    ent3rsandman Posts: 170 Member
    It started coming off the sides of my stomach first, followed by hips and chest. Surprisingly it took forever for my face to get the memo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!