Hi, this is my second time here

Options
hazedot
hazedot Posts: 111 Member
Hi, I'm Hazel. I'm 27 years old and a mother to one four year old girl. This is my second time here at My Fitness Pal. The first time I tried losing weight I went from 244lbs down to 193. However, after the birth of my daughter I have gone back up to 223. I have a goal of getting to 147lbs and I'm more determined than ever.

Is there anyone else out there in my situation? I'd love to make friends with people who are also in the same kind of situation so we can motivate each other to be happier and healthier mums for our babies.

Replies

• Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send request. This is my 3rd time back. Lol. Goal weight is 140. At 170.4 lbs right now.
  • krushal8880
    krushal8880 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send request. Goal weight 199. At 225. Started at 266. I'm stuck at 225 and need all the help I can get. :smile:
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    This is my second dedicated time. I initially went from 220 to 170, now trying to go from 200 to 170 after some injuries sidelined me for a while. Feel free to add.
  • Delaine1130
    Delaine1130 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 14 uear old daughter. I also struggled a lot with my weight. I have been through a long journey but have grown to love myself and learned to have a healthy relationship with food and exercise. Let journey together. I'm still learning how to work this baby so I don't know how to request friends yet lol
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I have a similar story. I was 244 after my second child, got down to maybe 155, got pregnant with my third baby, went back up to about 210, currently down to 168. My goal is about 130. :) Going to send you a friend request.