Your Highest weight, Lowest weight and current weight?

Options

Replies

• PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5' tall

Highest weight ever was in Jan 2011: 243lbs
    Lowest weight ever was likely the day I was born: 5lbs 11oz LOL, but when I got close to goal weight in 2012: 135lbs
    Current weight is: 183lbs
  • diezel67
    diezel67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Highest 195
    Lowest 155
    Current 169
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    5'11
    H 230
    L 190
    C 204
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    How are we defining lowest? Like at what age?

When I graduated high school I was about 140ish...put on about 10 lbs in boot camp because I was too small and put on double rations. I was about 160ish when I got out of the military...put on about another 10 Lbs in college (all good weight) to 170 and then ballooned up to 220 over the course of about 8 years afterwards.

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

• cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Lowest weight---
    98lbs naturally eating everything I could find and no gym workouts at all

Highest weight---
    180lbs--- I gained this in only 3 months from antidepressant medication

Current weight---
    116lbs I look almost as thin as when I was 98lbs but with WAY more muscle! I dont eat everything I can anymore, after antidepressant medication my metabolism slowed down, still fast just not SUPER fast.
  • cwolfman13
    edited April 2017
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

When I graduated high school I was about 140ish...put on about 10 lbs in boot camp because I was too small and put on double rations. I was about 160ish when I got out of the military...put on about another 10 Lbs in college (all good weight) to 170 and then ballooned up to 220 over the course of about 8 years afterwards.

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

I would think all would be as adults.

Technically at 18 I was an adult...about 130-135...underweight and rail thin...wasn't a good look and nothing I would strive for...fast as *kitten* though and I ate like a horse when I could but my parents had a hard time keeping up with me...I basically ate them out of house and home.
  • SarahFromWalthamForest
    Options
    165cm
    Highest: 184lbs
    Lowest: 124lbs
    Current: 167lbs
    Goal: 126lbs
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

I agree although, all 4 years of high school; I was exactly: 137.0 pounds as, a child & adult lol! Otherwise my, lowest weight'd be: 7.6 pounds! :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

I agree although, all 4 years of high school; I was exactly: 137.0 pounds as, a child & adult lol! Otherwise my, lowest weight'd be: 7.6 pounds! :D

You'd think having to do weekly weigh ins I would know what my weight was in high school haha

I'm 5'8" perhaps a little taller but that's all I'll confess to
    Highest was I think 225 lb when I was pregnant. Un pregnant I'd say 190
    Lowest since doing MFP was about 135 and I looked terrible
    Current is 160 which sounds horribly high but my weight is always way higher than anyone ever guess...I have heavy organs...not to mention massive skater thighs which I suspect contribute
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Female 5'4"
    Highest 383
    Lowest: 120
    Current: 192
  • KMMRN
    KMMRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Highest 104 (kg)
    Presently 93
    Goal 55
    Lowest (at birth) 2.7
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

You'd think having to do weekly weigh ins I would know what my weight was in high school haha

Current is 160 which sounds horribly high but my weight is always way higher than anyone ever guess...I have heavy organs...not to mention massive skater thighs which I suspect contribute

I believe that the more that, we weigh ourselves the; harder it's to remember because at some point it, isn't going to; be the same & thus we've to create a(n) average(s) which's('re) impossible to, conduct accurately without prior recording of; all our weekly weights!

As for me the only time that I was weighed was, during my annual physical exam for; school at my pediatrician's!
  • cwolfman13
    Options

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

I only remember because I was so self conscience about being so skinny...I hated it and desperately wanted to put on weight...I'd use my own meager funds to buy mass gainers, etc. I wasn't really happy with my body until I was in my mid to late 20s and about 170...I wasn't fat at all, just finally filled out with some muscle and didn't look like a pre-pubescent boy anymore.
  • synchkat
    Options

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

I only remember because I was so self conscience about being so skinny...I hated it and desperately wanted to put on weight...I'd use my own meager funds to buy mass gainers, etc. I wasn't really happy with my body until I was in my mid to late 20s and about 170...I wasn't fat at all, just finally filled out with some muscle and didn't look like a pre-pubescent boy anymore.

I Actually did weigh ins every summer through my teenage years. The weights were written on a chart so we all could see what everyone else weighed, who gained weight. I was not fat my any stretch of the imagination, nor were any of us who did this but we'd be praised for any weight lost. I know how to make a weigh in work in your favour. It's a terrible thing to know but hey when you're participating in something that is partly appearance based this is the norm
  • synchkat
    Options

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

My weight is way higher than anyone would guess also.

I wonder why
    we should team up and go to carnivals and win the guess your weight and age games. No one ever gets my age right and I'm sure they never get yours right since I know what yours is and wouldn't have guess it
  • cwolfman13
    edited April 2017
    Options

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

I Actually did weigh ins every summer through my teenage years. The weights were written on a chart so we all could see what everyone else weighed, who gained weight. I was not fat my any stretch of the imagination, nor were any of us who did this but we'd be praised for any weight lost. I know how to make a weigh in work in your favour. It's a terrible thing to know but hey when you're participating in something that is partly appearance based this is the norm

Yeah, I get that...opposite for me. I was a track and field sprinter so no biggie for that, but I also played football and was always being told by the coach that I needed to put on weight. I was ok my freshman year and sophomore year but gave up on my junior year because I literally thought I'd be crushed.

I worked at a movie theater and they'd let us keep the popcorn that would otherwise be thrown away at the end of the night...I'd often take a trash bag 1/2 full home and eat it over the next couple of days...anything to put on weight and it just wouldn't happen. It didn't help that my mom was big into her early weight loss days and these were the days of low fat/no fat and she didn't think it was healthy to eat many certain things, when in reality, I just needed friggin' food. The best nights were the nights after a game or a meet and she or my dad would take me to an all you can eat pancake house...and I could eat a lot of pancakes after a game or meet.

I actually think that one of the reasons I let myself get so over fat and didn't care was because in my mind it was far better than what I used to be...glad I've found the medium...
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Male
    6' 0"
    High 286
    Low 176
    Current 216
    Goal 210 and <15% BF
  • synchkat
    Options

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

Yeah, I get that...opposite for me. I was a track and field sprinter so no biggie for that, but I also played football and was always being told by the coach that I needed to put on weight. I was ok my freshman year and sophomore year but gave up on my junior year because I literally thought I'd be crushed.

I worked at a movie theater and they'd let us keep the popcorn that would otherwise be thrown away at the end of the night...I'd often take a trash bag 1/2 full home and eat it over the next couple of days...anything to put on weight and it just wouldn't happen. It didn't help that my mom was big into her early weight loss days and these were the days of low fat/no fat and she didn't think it was healthy to eat many certain things, when in reality, I just needed friggin' food. The best nights were the nights after a game or a meet and she or my dad would take me to an all you can eat pancake house...and I could eat a lot of pancakes after a game or meet.

ya after competitions were the best cause we could eat whatever we wanted. Or summers since we'd train on the ice for 4 hours a day and then do at least another hour or 2 of off ice in the weight room or dances or whatever else.

It's silly what we did in our youth
  • TurnuptheACDC
    TurnuptheACDC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Highest: 120 I believe?
    Lowest: a measly 98
    Current: 108

Trying to put on some weight again
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

My weight is way higher than anyone would guess also.

I wonder why
    we should team up and go to carnivals and win the guess your weight and age games. No one ever gets my age right and I'm sure they never get yours right since I know what yours is and wouldn't have guess it

OMG! Yes! We would make bank for sure! No one ever guesses my weight or my age correctly. lol

You're 32 right?