Anyone "pacing" for medical reasons? Support?

Options
I have chronic illness that limits my activity and I also must pace my activities so I can manage flare-ups. I use a Fitbit to track. Anyone else here? I am in need of some friends, and it would be great to meet others who are also pacing for medical reasons. Thanks!

Replies

• alymarphi
    alymarphi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just had surgery and I can't do anything for 8 weeks :( then I'll have to pace myself to get back on track
  • danielreyes879
    danielreyes879 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 30 lbs this year. I am on a transplant list but I need to loose it. My problems, i am weak no will power.
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey... I'm loving your doggie OP <3
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I am recovering from Breast cancer treatment so my main form of exercise at the moment is long walks with my pooch x
  • andielyn
    andielyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Loving your doggie, too Learning! Aren't dog great? Best to you through your recovery. Daniel, wow, I wish you the best. My daughter had a transplant as a young child. Thanks for your replies.
  • Lusitatissimum
    Lusitatissimum Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I collect chronic illnesses as a hobby. My body is not built for my personality, so I am always struggling to find the right balance. It's super frustrating to find I've "over done it" and be down for days. I've been focusing on planning down time into my day, and sticking to shorter bursts of exercise.