Looking for motivation buddies

Options

Replies

• brookhenderson
    brookhenderson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for the same thing! I'm 28, I have lost almost 20 lbs and looking to lose another 40. It is tough sometimes between the long hours of work, being a mom and going to the gym 4 days a week!
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    susiemayo8 wrote: »
    Am I too late to join this buddy system?! "Snacking" is putting it lightly. I'm a bit of a binger

You and me both
  • tlc_42
    tlc_42 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You may add me!!
  • thegranny53
    thegranny53 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to give and receive support! At 64, weight loss is a matter of health. It is also extremely difficult! I have lost 20 lbs in the last 6months and am trying to lose 20 more to bring my blood pressure down. I love to cook, bake and eat and hate to exercise. Can't seem to force myself to maintain an actual exercise program. Can someone help me stay motivated?
  • griffindovie
    griffindovie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to have extra support if anyone would like to add me!!:)
  • broccolibody
    broccolibody Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking to add a few friends here, too.
  • justcallmesam26
    justcallmesam26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How are you all doing?
  • lrb142014
    lrb142014 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Doing great! Didn't get a workout in yesterday, but looking forward to getting one in today! It's a beautiful Saturday morning here and hoping everyone has a terrific weekend!
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Past 3 days I was busy and didn't eat well or track it well. There was cake, and ice cream, and pretty much all the food. :/
    I'm back at it today. Going to eat well all week and get in all my workouts. Anyone have any small goals they're working on?
  • MamaEggMcMuffin
    MamaEggMcMuffin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please add me too - I need encouragement to stay on track! I'm down 10 but I've got another 10-15 to go and I'm hitting that 'wall'. GL all!
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    carlypi314 wrote: »
    Past 3 days I was busy and didn't eat well or track it well. There was cake, and ice cream, and pretty much all the food. :/
    I'm back at it today. Going to eat well all week and get in all my workouts. Anyone have any small goals they're working on?

My only goal this week actually pertains to the holiday weekend and being able to avoid carbs as well as i have the past 2 months once I'm around all that yummy food. This week in general is just super busy with kids and their activities (softball practice /games and ice akating lessons).
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have been in a serious rut since the holidays. My 35th birthday is saturday, and it makes me sad to see another birthday come and go not having reached my goal weight. ugh...I am so ready to motivate!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • cjmartindale
    cjmartindale Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to join. <3
  • dodge_girl_2
    dodge_girl_2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel stupid but where and how do I add friends? Lol
  • rjennings429
    rjennings429 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • lrb142014
    lrb142014 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I feel stupid but where and how do I add friends? Lol

Click persons name -their picture -add
  • onechoiceatatime2015
    onechoiceatatime2015 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Yes, please.
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old mother of 3 (8, 6, and 17mo). Currently at around 180 lbs with a goal of 140 lbs.
    Anyone can add me! :)