Weight loss products

Options
mbortz12
mbortz12 Posts: 22 Member
Ok so I know there is no "magic" weight loss pill.. but is have been looking into fit tea or something over the counter to help but no harsh side effects.. any suggestions?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit is free! :D

(that would be a no...)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Fit tea and many of the other teas contain laxatives, which can be a bad idea in the long run. Everything else is generally just expensive caffeine. Weight loss pills either don't work (90% of them) or contain dangerous (banned) ingredients.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    mbortz12 wrote: »
    Ok so I know there is no "magic" weight loss pill.. but is have been looking into fit tea or something over the counter to help but no harsh side effects.. any suggestions?

suggestions?

yeah... drop and give me twenty
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Eat less.
    Do more.
    Repeat.....every damn day

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Deficit.

Exercise.

defibwsgiqye.gif
    Eat less.
    Do more.
    Repeat.....every damn day

These.

Worked well for me for 70+ pounds so far.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Avoid fat free products. And packaged dinners, even lean cuisine.

Follow a low carb diet and try to cook everything from scratch and reduce the servings per meal.

No magic tricks, milady. Just low carb intake and physical activity.

So I guess the weight I lost eating meals that fill serving dishes, with lots of carbs wasn't real weight loss?

Low carb isn't necessary for weight loss. Nor is avoiding fat free, packaged or processed foods.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options

Calorie deficit for weight loss.
    Consume fewer calories or get more active and burn more calories.

Weight loss products are scams.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    There is no easy fix it pill or fad. Be mindful of what you eat, burn calories, you'll see a difference. If it was easy there would be a lot less obese people.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    There are appetite suppressants, but if you need a drug to suppress your appetite because you can't discipline yourself through habit, then you'll REGAIN weight unless you stay on them.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money on these 'products', buy yourself a massage, a riding lesson or something else fun or useful
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Eat less calories than you burn. That's it.
  • mbortz12
    mbortz12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all the input.. I guess I should've said supplements or vitamins I have been working out and counting calories.. I do not really want to take the crap they sell because I know it doesn't work..
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all the input.. I guess I should've said supplements or vitamins I have been working out and counting calories.. I do not really want to take the crap they sell because I know it doesn't work..

cool.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Supplements/vitamins are really to help fill in gaps in your diet. It could be a good idea to see your doctor for blood work to determine if you are deficient in anything. Beyond that no supplement or vitamin will improve weight loss beyond what a calorie deficit does.