I want a motivation buddy!

Options
Hi! My name is Danielle. I am a 21 year old from Buffalo, NY. Currently I work two jobs and go to school full-time for mathematics (I was an engineering student been then I encountered physics....lmao). I have spent the past two semesters living off of fast food because it was cheap, easy, and fast. Now I'm working on trying to eat better and lose some weight. I currently weigh ~185lbs and want to lose about 50lbs. As of right now I don't have any exercise regimen because I haven't figured out how to fit in the time!

I'm looking for somebody who wants to be my weight-loss buddy! Somebody to motivate me, keep me on track, and be there when I need support. A mentor/friend of sorts! Any takers?

Replies

• mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 54 working two jobs and momming on the side in Colorado. Currently 42 down with 58 to go. I'll cheer you on!
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    i'm you're girl! I lost 45 pounds and I been keeping it off for almost 2 years.
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I love helping people.
  • melodydee66
    melodydee66 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle! I'm also at 185 lbs. I really want to lose at least another 30 lbs. I'd love to be your buddy. I find I need some motivation and support and perhaps some accountability. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • onechoiceatatime2015
    onechoiceatatime2015 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me ;)
  • cer8177
    cer8177 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle, I'm Christina from Long Island NY. I just started back on here & need motivation as well. Maybe we can help each other! I'd like to lose 40 total but will be happy with 10 right now!
  • CAMOLOVELADY
    CAMOLOVELADY Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends and always willing to be a friend. Send me a friend request if you would like.
  • dennisTee
    dennisTee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 40lbs doing T25 which is rather convenient at home exercise program that's roughly 25 minutes a day =)
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey Danielle! Good for you for setting healthy lifestyle goals. Please feel free to add me so I can follow along on your fitness journey.
  • maihuni
    maihuni Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 34 year old mom juggling 4 sweet young kiddos with various special needs (Autism, ADHD and newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes) and want to get my health back like I did with MFP in 2013! I rocked MFP then and know I can do it again. I'm in 180s and want to see 150s again. Feel free to add me!
  • kerrold
    kerrold Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle, similar here currently at 180lb and want to get down to about 140. I'm not a student but I also have little spare time with two young kids, 2 part time jobs and the usual mumsy/housy chores :smiley:

Will send you a friend request

If anyone else would like to be friends on here too feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. :)

I'm a 33 year old mother of 3. Currently at 180 lbs with a goal of 140 lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • domgetsfitter
    domgetsfitter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey just sent a friend request!!!

I'm 18 in college full time , working, and volunteering. I'm looking to lose about 10 more pounds and tighten up and I would love to have you as a friend!! If you ever want to fit in a quick workout HIIT is a great option too!