15 days in!!

Options
Inhave had this for yearsssss and never really got into it. But my mom had a stroke last year and it hit me that i needed to be healthier. I know i can better myself and this app helps sooo muchh!

Replies

• LizComeBack086
    LizComeBack086 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wishing you nothing but success along your journey, i applaud you for wanting to change and get healthy :)<3
  • Delaine1130
    Delaine1130 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry about ur mom but sometimes these life lessons are needed to slap us in the face. I know my moms Health was a big wake up call for me. I'm always here to journey with
  • need2belean
    need2belean Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My dad was a wakeup call for me too. Good luck on your journey. Just remember this is a lifestyle change and not a quick fix. Take progress pictures and don't only rely on the scale. Sometimes pictures will look amazing and there will be no change on the scale. Enjoy the little things on this journey like getting strong, being able to sprint up stairs etc etc. Use MFP as a journal to help stay on track. Weight loss is typically 80% nutrition, 20% exercise so be accurate with yourself. 15 days is a good start. Keep it up!