Leslie sanson walking videos

Options
Has anyone actually had real results from her videos in weight loss ? I am 158 hoping to be 120 as im 5'1. I hurt my back doing jumping workouts and weight lifting squats ect. I am a beginner so i figure i need to lose some lbs before doing to much hard training. Anyone who has or hasnt had results would be great input and how do u log her workout

Replies

• daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have! I lost 50 lbs going from 190 to 139, I am 5'4" and 55 years old. I began last year on the Monday after Mother's Day in May, so around May 15th, 2016 and was down 45 lbs by the end of the year. I logged all my food faithfully eating about 1300-1500 calories for the first few months, then upped the calories to about 1400-1600 for a couple of months, and since around Thanksgiving I eat up to 1800 or more a day (sometimes more, sometimes less). I work out to Leslie five or six times most weeks and I still love doing it! Good luck!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I like her workouts and fun personality. I usually log it as walking 3.0 The pace is actually faster, but you aren't actually walking, so....
  • jla2425
    jla2425 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Oh wow congrats on the loss so inspiring great i love her workout as well and it is low impact which is so good but u do work up quite a sweat.
  • brookekaczor
    brookekaczor Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    She is great and even has some strength ones as well.
  • Brelynn
    Brelynn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I like her videos as well but to have weight loss success must combine this with a sensible eating plan.
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I love her walks too, its also not JUST walking as he gets ya moving around doing other stuff to.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I log as low impact aerobics, it's really close to my heart rate monitor. Lots of people have had success with her program. Anything you can do to become more fit and to exercise regularly is great.

Here's a link to an active Leslie Group - they have a new walk challenge every month: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/335-leslie-sansone-walk-at-home

• ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I love her videos!! I do them when the weather is bad and I cannot get outside to walk. :)
  • NancyCaz61
    NancyCaz61 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie's video's!! I haven't done one in awhile, but want to get back to them!
  • musick79
    musick79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love her videos!! I lost 60 lbs with the help of her videos. I just purchased the Miracle Miles but haven't got to use them yet.

I agree that it isn't just walking. I noticed a big difference in the tone of my arms too.