I am new....and looking forward to support!

Options
My name is Kenzey....I am looking forward to getting to know you guys...and also looking forward to my journey to lose weight...get healthy....and be happy with myself!

Replies

• Violin11
    Violin11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new too. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help support each other!
  • kpatt2011
    kpatt2011 Posts: 8
    Options
    Yay! Thanks! I have sent you a request:-) Look forward to getting to know you!
  • lizrangel76
    Options
    Welcome to the site. This is a great place for motivation and support. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I am always looking for extra motivation and support. Good luck in your journey.
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you. :flowerforyou:

Great site with loads of lovely people itching to be friends with everyone :laugh:

Add a few & enjoy sharing the journey, makes it a lot easier, and FUN :wink:

Good Luck

Di :smile:
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

Me too....I really want to start feeling good about myself again and have heard great things about this site....please feel free to add me too!
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, too! Feel free to add me.. I just switched to this site after using Livestrong for several years.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Hi Kenzey, welcome to MFP. I just joined in July, so add me too if you'd like. We can do this!!
    Blessings,
    Bonnie
    Nashville TN
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi there Kenzey,
    Nice to meet you. Welcome to MFP, it's a wonderful place full of amazing folks and tons of support for each other! The motivation I get here is awesome, I'm sure you'll love it here! Add me if you like.
  • StanziMasaki
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! I recently joined as well and have been struggling with my weight ever since I left High School. I was always yoyoing. MFP has been able to keep me on track! The motivation and support everyone gives here helps you reach your goals faster and easier than you could have ever anticipated! The advice given is fantastic as well!

Feel free to add me as a friend! :D
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    hi kenzy i've been here a week and the support is amazing please feel free to add me as a friend for extra motivation x
  • shawnalaufer
    Options
    Some say motivation doesn't last...well neither does bathing, that's why its recommended daily.
    Good luck in your weight loss journey! Here's hoping that MFP is the perfect little spot of motivation for you!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like! Good luck on your journey!
  • Ladyice2973
    Options
    Hello!! Welcome here! Feel free to add me as well. I am new here too and looking for all the support I can get!
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. :smile:
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Lot of support here, I am New to welcome to MFP and feel free to add me.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Pleasure to meet everyone I am Robert I am new here on MyfitnessPal. I am looking to help others and give support to encourage and learn how to be healthy working out and healthy eating way of life. I do not believe in diets. I honestly want to change my way of life and my attitude for the better. I have lost about 100 pounds in a years time. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Robby