Let's journey together! What's ur next journey/event/big day??

Options
Delaine1130
Delaine1130 Posts: 54 Member
edited April 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hi all I'm delaine aka Dee! This is my first time posting here. I will be sharing my journey as I mentally and physically prepare myself for my next journey. Bmt! Whats your next journey or do you have a big event to prep for! Please share! Together we can accomplish so much. I have been around the fitness/nutritional industry for about 5 yrs now. I Have tried almost every diet in the book, even some I couldn't even afford. However I have now found myself to be content with who I am, once I gave up fad diets. Throughout my life long journey with dieting I have learned that as long as I nourish my body with the proper nutrients, stay active and practice self care that I am a happier and healthier person both physically and mentally. Health is a major aspect in our life and I want to share with you how I live happy & healthy. I will share many health/fitness tips. As well as Beaty and self care! My tips will consist of things you already have at home or can find at your general store at reasonable cost. Again this is a community of supporting each other & if you have any tips please share! I need all the support as I mentally prepare for BMT and inreturn I want to be a support to you! Let's start sharing.

I will share my current food addiction low carb flourless pancakes on my page!!! So

Replies