Ok, I'm struggling to get back on the bike.

Options
Someone tell me to shut up and suck it up and do the work or I'm going to die. Add me if you can be brutally honest.

Replies

• Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    schtump wrote: »
    Someone tell me to shut up and suck it up and do the work or I'm going to die. Add me if you can be brutally honest.

Okay, if you insist.

Shut up. Suck it up. Do the work.

I won't add the last bit because that's pretty well inevitable for any member of the human race.
  • fightorflight12
    fightorflight12 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This!!! I want a friend like this! Add me!!
  • elizabethmcopeland
    elizabethmcopeland Posts: 167 Member
    Options
  • DannyYMi54321
    DannyYMi54321 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am too - I've rode all winter other years in bad weather, this was a mild winter and I barely went.

We both need to suck it up, get out there and ride. A couple of years ago I was doing 125-150 miles every week - and I was a lot thinner for it.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    schtump wrote: »

Imagine his voice when you read it. I also invited you to a group of us on the 100+ journey
    Groups › Let's Lose it: 100+lbs

63308274.jpg
  • LoveMusic4Life
    LoveMusic4Life Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lol i think i need friends like this to get my backside moving
  • Blubberbuster1
    Blubberbuster1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Added you! You can do this! If you need any help with anything just shoot me a message...
    Also, getting on the bike is the easy part, getting up off the couch to put in the work is the hard part. You've already gained so much by just getting off the couch to make an effort.
  • tcaley4
    tcaley4 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Come join us here. We have a good group of folks of all biking capabilities that contribute regularly. Hopefully, you can get some motivation from us.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10536537/april-2017-biking-cycling-bicycling-challenge/p1
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    we're all going to die...
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same position. I look at my very pretty bike ... and just look at it.

Add me.