90's Throwback: Cindy Crawford's Shape Your Body

Options
I used to do this video back in the early 90's (with my Outrageous hair shampoo and conditioner haha), and continued any time I got a little squishy, then after I had my first daughter. It was my go-to video for getting in shape fast. DVD's came around and I never replaced it. The hubby phased out our VCR so this tape fell to the wayside. Yes, her form was bad - but I can fix that in my own. I just remember this REALLY kicking my butt. I got in fantastic shape. Gonna try it again here very soon - anyone else have it? I just started Jillian's 30 day shred and... I think Cindy's was more challenging!

Replies

• chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    We used to do Cindy's 'The Next Challenge' in our girl's gym class in high school.... I definitely like it, 90's flair and all, haha. I think you're right that it's harder than JM 30 DS - probably lower or similar intensity but much longer! At least the Next Challenge is. I'm starting with 30DS to jumpstart but perhaps I can get back into Cindy as I start to be able to do lunges without falling over...
  • ryjar80
    ryjar80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I lost like 60 lbs in 2003 after my son was born doing the Shape your Body work. I just started it again this week and I'm hoping I can see great results again.
  • GabyCV
    GabyCV Posts: 1
    Options
    How many calories do you burn with this workout?shape your body calorie cindy crawford
  • futrformrfatty
    futrformrfatty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    heh I have this on dvd! I must admit, it is pretty cheesy, but I do like it! I would feel like I got a good work out in afterwards, and the Setting and music isn't so bad either.
  • autumnterry
    Options
    Absolutely love this workout and have stuck with it since '93 LOL. I use it on my days off from weightlifting or running. I've tried P90X and Insanity and always come back to good ol' tried and true Cindy Crawford's workouts. I don't dread it, I actually enjoy it. Maintain good form and you will def. feel the burn and see excellent results.
  • slptlls
    slptlls Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had Cindy on video & now have it on DVD. I love it. I've been doing it off & on for 19 years. I use it on the days I don't feel like going to the gym. I also love Slim in Six & Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Shred is only 20 minutes long so it's nice when you do t have much time. It's tough though!
  • leigh12345678
    leigh12345678 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I still have Cindy Crawford's shape your body on VHS I no longer have a vcr. Where can I buy it on DVD. Everywhere I look IT is out of stock.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Sure I have it. I love that workout! Last year I had a bad injury and as I recovered, I did part of that workout. AndI have plenty at home to choose from !!!
  • kitgiese90
    kitgiese90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love this workout!! You can find it on You Tube.
  • Hilary75
    Hilary75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I loved that workout, I also had a step video of Cher's, but Cindy's was a good one. Thanks for the YouTube tip, I'm going to try and find it.