Any spinning moms out there?

Options
I would love to hear the benifits you have had at spinning. I entered this world a couple days ago and love love it! I want to know your results!

Also add me! I want to follow your spinning success! I'm new at this and have 30 mom pounds I want gone!

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm not very active on here currently but I have been to 2 classes and enjoy it.
    I am 11 weeks post c section with my first and have about 20 of the 40 lbs to lose. But would further like an additional 20 to get back to my 3 years ago weight
    I am not tracking food because I am not sure what intake I should have while breastfeeding.
    I keep going on here to search results from spinning buy haven't found many. I want to hear some success stories.
  • lindseymil7382
    lindseymil7382 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm not a mum but have been spinning everyday day for about 3 weeks now. I've found I've had to switch up my cycling routine as last week I was burning get 200 calories on a 20 min hiit spin. This week I'm down to 160 calories. Just introducing an extra 10 mins to my routine. Back up to 220 calories this morning. Also I'm 5lb down since 30th March. I'm happy with that. X
  • fitin50s2
    fitin50s2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm a Spinning Dad.. Love every aspect of it.
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm a not-so-new mom and love spinning! I've been doing it for about 3 years (with my typical summer and winter falling off the exercise routine)! I love it, I've noticed that my endurance and cardio have increased, it gives me so much energy. A lot of it, for me, is on the instructor and the music, there are a few I love and a few not so much!
    Keep at it, it's a great form of exercise! It may be hard in the beginning but in a few weeks, make sure you don't 'cheat' on the resistance knob.... ;)