New too

Options
MummaSue
MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
Hiya, I live near Brighton, UK, I'm new on here, stumbled across this on my phone's apps - only started today, but I can already see it's going to be so helpful. I've lost a fair amount of weight before now but I let it creep back on and I'm now the heaviest I've ever been :O(
I lost a few pounds before finding this site but I'm sure with the help and support of everything on offer here it should make it that bit easier to get back on track. I'm due to go on holiday (a beach holiday!) in September so if I can lose a nice bit before then that would be sooooo encouraging.

Replies

• garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome, i wish you all the luck!
  • RosiePie25
    RosiePie25 Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You'll do great, just keep looking forward to your goals!! One day at a time..it's a marathon not a sprint. People on here are very encouraging and positive - which helps a lot. If you keep track of you diary and what you eat you'll feel a lot better. Plus, if people on here can read your diary, you're held accountable and will want to eat even better!! Best of luck :)
  • janlynnl
    janlynnl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. I found out about this site from my new personal trainer.
    I'm ready to really get going on this weight loss JOURNEY.
    I have 100 pounds to lose, so it's definitely not going to be a sprint ;)
    But I know I can do it and am looking forwrad to taking this journey with all of you!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome

You'll find loads of friends on here to help you on your journey, it's a great site.

Good Luck

Di :smile:
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :O)