1 YEAR. 75LBS. Size 20 to size 8. PICTURES!

Options
2»

Replies

• naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and beautifully fit and strong! So happy for you!
  • kenzienal
    kenzienal Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What Jillian Michael's DVD program did you do? I am on my 3rd month of Body Revolution and it definitely makes me want to continue on at the gym.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Look at those arms!! Fantastic!

Impressive accomplishment, and you're proof that the effort of calorie counting and exercise DO pay off. Well done!
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Great title! :wink: And well done Makia.
  • Andrezia
    Andrezia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job, your results are fantastic.
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Girl you did that!!! same exact start weight, my goal is 75lbs in a yr OMG you are Soo inspirational!!!!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Good job and great results
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    <3o:)<3boom...Boom...BOOM!!! W o:) W...I so LOVE you and your success story (even though I don't know you).

Mere words can NOT express the joy, the encouragement, the utter gladness I have for you AND which you have brought me with this post. Also, that it's an older post is just thrilling to me. Whoever bumped this post--YAY YOU and thank you! B) I'm going to re-read this from time to time, just for the major smile, hope and inspiration factor.

You, my dear, ROCK--period.
    giphy.gif

P.S. You are a first class winner and all time champion and looking ultra fabulous too!
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You Rock you are such an inspiration
  • RebeccaRNBSN
    RebeccaRNBSN Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    omg congratulations what a huge success story.... in such little time too!!! You go girl
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing and so inspiring!!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! So inspiring! You’ve done so well and have such a fabulous attitude. Congratulations on an amazing transformation! :)<3:)<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!