Here I am AGAIN

Options
Hi All!

I have used MFP for years, and awhile back, lost a good amount of weight. I am 5'5 and 29 years old.

My highest weight was in college at 168 lbs. I worked hard to get in shape and eventually got down to 127 lbs, which is an ideal weight for me. I felt amazing! Since then, I have gained and lost, gained and lost, and so on (yo-yo dieting is bad!). I am using MFP again because I have some weight I want to lose and could use some support from people, perhaps in the same situation or same type of stats.

Good luck to everyone and have a great day :)

Replies

• LizComeBack086
    LizComeBack086 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here I come on mfp loose, and leave and gain...no more we got this:) We are here to stay, sending a friend request your way :)
  • Blubberbuster1
    Blubberbuster1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Many of us have done this cycle over and over again, the important thing is that your back at it again.
    Something will stick for sure!
  • Milis406
    Milis406 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here I come on mfp loose, and leave and gain...no more we got this:) We are here to stay, sending a friend request your way :)

Awesome! I just added you. Thanks B)
  • yetieddie
    yetieddie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Same boat.... Feel free to add me! Repeated effort will pay off!
  • gogringago
    gogringago Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I remember 168 lbs being my first weight gain and I thought it was a nightmare. Now I am 191 and I can't wait to be 168. My GW is 130; that was my happy and healthy weight.

Oh and welcome back!
  • Milis406
    Options
    yetieddie wrote: »
    Welcome! Same boat.... Feel free to add me! Repeated effort will pay off!

Added! And I agree.
  • Milis406
    Options
    gogringago wrote: »
    Good luck on your journey! I remember 168 lbs being my first weight gain and I thought it was a nightmare. Now I am 191 and I can't wait to be 168. My GW is 130; that was my happy and healthy weight.

Oh and welcome back!

You will absolutely get there! And I will support you on your journey. How tall are you?