Stay at home mom!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is April I'm 28, and a SAHM to two little boys. My youngest is 3 months old so I'm still trying to adjust to having a newborn again and fitting in working out. I'm hoping to gain more friends on here to bounce ideas off of and motivate one another. Feel free to add me on here and on Fitbit ----> https://www.fitbit.com/user/3MW4WP I'm 5"4 currently rite at 207 pounds. My first goal is to get down to 180.

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I am a SAHM mom to 5 kiddos with my youngest being 5 months and I totally relate to finding time. I just got her into a routine and now am able to fit workouts in. Before that forget it... I was just too tired and sleep always wins.
  • chandracurry3
    chandracurry3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too :) I have two kiddos, oldest is 10 and my little one is almost 9 months! I still have about 25-30 lbs to lose, trying to work on my diet and move my way up to more workouts.
    I have a Fitbit too :)
  • pinkVhead
    pinkVhead Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a stay at home mom of an eight month old baby girl ... Trying to fit into healthy eating habits :D I'm active here. So feel free to add me!