Master Cleanse

Options
Has anyone done it? Does it actually work, or does the weight just all come right back?

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I just read about this... seems like a bad prank to me.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Is this a competitor of Mister Clean?
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    Is this a competitor of Mister Clean?

:bigsmile: Without humor, where would we be? LOL!
  • leopardvice
    Options
    i had a co worker do it and they would lose weight and then put it all back on... and also have "accidents" and im not talking about peeing their pants. lolol. sorry if thats too much information.
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    I know people who have done it...it's not a prank, but if you are only doing it for weight loss i would pass on it. it is a cleanse to clear toxins out of your body and be prepared to find a whole lot of scary in your toilet. it loosens everything stuck to the walls of your colon that's been there for years and clears it from your body. i hear the overall effect is feeling less bloated and energized. and you feel better because your digestive system no longer feels sluggish.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    If this doesn't instantly trigger your bull**** detector, you need to get it recalibrated.
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    The main point of it IS NOT weight loss, so if you're doing it for that I wouldn't do it. My husband and I did it last summer. Neither of us really lost any weight (there's plenty of calories in maple syrup), which was a blessing for him since he's pretty thin as is. It was an interesting mental journey that I'm glad I took. I may do it again, but I'll need to be in a place looking for some spritual answers.

My sister in law has done it 3 times, each time bringing her a step closer to raw veganism, her current lifestyle.
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    Tried it. It sucked. Didn't lose weight, and didn't feel better. I ended up too lethargic to do anything, and just wanted to sleep. My poor husband had to deal with a crying, cranky girl after6days of it. And I followed the directions. :S Pass.
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! I don't think it's the right thing for me. Looking for more weight loss assistance..................and anything involving "accidents" is NOT ok with me :)