What exercise did you do today???? Love MFP!!!

Options
Hey there! I am pretty new to using this site. I love it :love: All of you really inspire me! I got some extra needed sleep and missed my step class this moring. I love posting my exercise and of course getting a few extra calories back, so I am trying to fit in exercise at every chance. I work full time and have older kids and help take care of my Dad too:indifferent: It all keeps me busy. I have been doing a good job getting to the gym and I love step and body works with weights...working on getting good arms! I want to try spin but it scares me!

Anyway, even though it is getting hot...I am going to take a 3 mile walk full of hills as my exercise today! Did you get your excercise in so you can have that drink tonight :drinker:

Enjoy the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hiking and Turbo Jam!
  • faithfitnessandnutrition
    Options
    Welcome to the site, its an awesome tool. My exercise for the day was a 6.5 mile run this morning and I am pretty much done. :happy:
  • whatsyour1020
    Options
    couch to 5k :)
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I did Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire, and later will hit the trails on my mountain bike!! :):flowerforyou:
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    thanks for your beautiful message! i am going to free dance in my home studio today! My music, my way! :drinker:

Enjoy the day! :smokin:
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ran/walked about 2.1 miles, did a day of the 30 Day Challenge on Wii EA Activ, and did my daily ab workout. :)
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    It was supposed to be a rest day for me, but I got out in the yard and worked. We did major pruning of two trees, then dragged and stacked brush, and burned the brush that had been sitting in the yard for about a month. I logged it as gardening -- but think it was slightly more vigorous than that:)
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    spin
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    60 minute Spin class
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    5K run...............I feel guilty all day long if I don't get something in to log. :-)
  • nitamo
    nitamo Posts: 64
    Options
    So far today I have gone on a mile jog and then ran in place in my living room for an additional hour, for a total of 5.33 miles today. I am going to a bbq tonight and I want to make sure I can afford all those calories so I'm loading up on the exercise today:-)
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It's a day off for me today and I have to admit it feels DAMN GOOD! Lol!

Back to it tomorrow though :happy:
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    55 minutes of kickboxing at the gym!:glasses:
  • kklemencic
    kklemencic Posts: 45
    Options
    I did a 90 minute spin class! I love spin class do it at least 3 times a week, 45 minute on Monday, 60 minute on Thursday and then start my weekend off with the 90 minute! It is a great work out. If you can take a beginner class for it that's a good idea. It's a great calorie burn and a wonderful cardio for the ticker. Give it a try.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    40 min of obliques workout at home, aced it and i feel amazing.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Still pondering. . .lol. . cleaning house and doing laundry right now.:bigsmile: have a good day!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    soon will be doing Insantiy pure cardio and cardio abs
  • jessii1990
    jessii1990 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!

My exercise for today was 40mins bike ride and 20mins uphill walking!

Jess x
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    I havent been to the gym in a few days due to my knees being "inflamed" according to my Mom. I pushed them pretty hard for a month and apparently they didnt like it very much lol Today I did used netflix to stream a yoga-pilaties video so I worked out with that for about 40 minutes :) Now Im at work and I have a sitting for 8 hours desk job so I decided Im gonna do 100 push ups today at work and maybe anther Netflix thing later. I also brought my resistance bands to work lol
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    1hr. of Zumba Fitness Live DVD!