Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

THREEderland!!!

Replies

• PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    that's fantastic! You're doing a great job!
  • beaglegal
    beaglegal Posts: 15
    Great Job! You will be in twoterville before you know it!
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    congratulations!
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!! :smile:
  • waylonthornton
    waylonthornton Posts: 40 Member
    Right on dude! I started at 377 and now I'm down to 337, so I know what it's like to be up in these high numbers and get discouraged at times. My ultimate aim is 180 and I damn well plan on getting there, so if you want to be in the 100's I say go for it! Keep it up, proud of you!
  • anner53108
    anner53108 Posts: 103
    Amazing! You have every reason to celebrate!!! :happy:
  • Huge accomplishment. Congratulations!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    GOOD JOB!!!Keep up the good work.
    jane:drinker:
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 443 Member
    I see people all the time celebrating "ONEderland" because they dropped down into the 100s, well since I will never be in the 100s, I am celebrating THREEderland. At my highest I was 452, but as of today I am 396.4 and I busted through that 400 mark by losing 4.2 pounds this week. I thought I would be under it last week but the scale came in at 400.6, so I was just hoping to lose at least 0.7 this week, but was pleasantly surprised to see the scale stop at 396.4 this morning. My ideal weight is about 235, so I have a long ways to go, but it feels good mentally to see that number 3 instead of the 4 on the scale.

Congratulations! That is great ~ make sure you reward yourself with something. A new pair of running shoes or a workout DVD that you may want & haven't purchased. Keep up the good work & before you know it, you will be in the land of Twooooooo!!!
    :wink:
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    what a awesome job , good for u , keep up the good work :)
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    You totally should be celebrating! Fantastic, good for you!
  • arh0117
    arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
    Way to go!! Congrats for you!! Keep it going and you'll be there in no time!!! ;)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Very nice. You're doing awesome. Keep it up!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Congrats.....that is awesome. Keep up the great work:glasses:
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    That is awesome!!! Congrats!!!
  • davidcookfan
    davidcookfan Posts: 37 Member
    I am sooo happy for you!!!! You must feel like you on top ofhte world right now to see that 3 on the scale. Keep up the wonderful work. I am very very very proud of you!!!!!!!
  • Peekadoo
    Peekadoo Posts: 29 Member
    That is so awesome for you Keep up the good work!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,289 Member
    Wow! That's fantastic! On your way to the twos.
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Congratulations on a job well done! Wishing you the best of luck as you continue on your journey
  • LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Congratulations !! It's a great feeling to reach a goal...keep on moving ! :drinker: Cheers !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!