Question of the day?! Everyone's Input please and thank you!

Options
2»

Replies

• ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone I am going to start the Question of the day today thanks to the great feedback.. now forgive me as I am a bit new to this, how do you keep it going on one thread? I am going to always post under Motivation and Support does that help? and it will be once a day. Also someone mentioned bookmarking the thread. How do you do that? lol thanks!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Good luck with it but, your post might get pushed back when the boards get flooded. Then nobody will see your post and comment on it. Don't get mad it happens.
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know how to bookmark threads too!
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Sure. I'm in
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone I am going to start the Question of the day today thanks to the great feedback.. now forgive me as I am a bit new to this, how do you keep it going on one thread? I am going to always post under Motivation and Support does that help? and it will be once a day. Also someone mentioned bookmarking the thread. How do you do that? lol thanks!!

You can keep it going on one thread for 20 pages, then it will automatically start a new thread. The link will be at the bottom of the last post on the last page. It will be in 'my topics' if you have posted on it recently
  • AdelleMarie
    Options
    Sounds fun.
  • MaryTuttle
    MaryTuttle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would bite! Not great at always coming up with answers but a question a day could grease the wheels.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I love the idea.
  • Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    sounds fun, where is todays question? Is there another tread?
  • Aguiladelgada
    Options
    Me gusta!! I like it.
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone I am starting a new thread under this same message board Motivation and Support for the first Question of the Day. I am not sure if I am going to be doing this right so everyone please let me know if I am!! The heading each day will say: Question of the Day-Day 1

Thanks everyone!!!