Turbo Fire Result Pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• ravgirly
    ravgirly Posts: 32
    Options
    Shakeology is a meal replacement shake, but it's not like a Slim-Fast, Movavi, or any of those other products out there. It has over 70+ super foods in it, is caffeine-free, gluten free, has phytonutrients, digestive enzymes, prebiotics, essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals and the list goes on.. It has helped lower cholesterol, has helped some people reverse their diabetes.. It just has amazing health benefits. Each shake is only 140 calories and tastes WAY too good to be good for you. lol I'm in love with it and just simply won't ever be without it again, not only for the weight loss benefits, but for the health benefits..
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Awesome job you look great! TurboFire is the BEST :) I have battled the bugle for over 30 years and have tried every workout imaginable and TurboFire is the first one I actually miss and look forward to doing everyday. Plus it really really works, I plug it to all my family & friends as it just makes you feel better too
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Look at those abs! :flowerforyou:
  • elyysa
    elyysa Posts: 2
    Options
    u got abs like that just by doing turbo fire?
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Great job. I love my Turbofire. I just started my second round and I am going for 20 weeks this time with the advanced DVDs. I lost 15 pounds my first round of Turbofire.
  • LaTara88
    LaTara88 Posts: 14
    Options
    good job! i just finished wk 4 of turbofire! :) lost 12 pounds so far, so i'm excited to continue!
  • RubyHearts
    RubyHearts Posts: 67
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • ravgirly
    Options
    u got abs like that just by doing turbo fire?

I drink a Shakeology every morning for breakfast and Turbo Fire is the only workout I've done.. and Yep, my abs are emerging from all the zig-zag knees, kicks, punches, etc. and core work you do with Turbo Fire, but it's a FUN workout! You finish absolutely dripping with sweat and feel AMAZING!! Best workout I've ever done!!!
  • ravgirly
    Options
    Great job. I love my Turbofire. I just started my second round and I am going for 20 weeks this time with the advanced DVDs. I lost 15 pounds my first round of Turbofire.

Nice job!! I'm doing the 20 week program, too and then on to Insanity, baby!!! :)
  • ravgirly
    Options
    good job! i just finished wk 4 of turbofire! :) lost 12 pounds so far, so i'm excited to continue!

WOW!!! Awesome results at Week 4!!! Keep up the great work! You are going to love what it will do for you, both physically and emotionally because of the new-found confidence you will have knowing you ROCKED it!!! Go, girl!!
  • ravgirly
    Options
    Thank you, RubyHearts!!! I really appreciate the sweet compliment :) I'm a Turbo Girl :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!