Looking for others who are serious about their goals!

Options
thinkfitpnw
thinkfitpnw Posts: 6 Member
edited April 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I have gained weight rapidly due to a medication I'm taking and need to get myself back in shape. I am ready to not only meet goals but exceed my previous ones.

I'm looking for others who will be regular users and will be working hard as well. I love giving support and making friends around the world.

I'm located in the Seattle area. Let's do this together!

Replies

• jmiller383
    jmiller383 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Seattle but I'm serious about meeting my goals! Currently in Texas. Medications attributed to some of my weight gain as well. Let's do this!
  • Dairin
    Dairin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I gained weight after the birth of my son. It's been three years and I really haven't stuck to a weight loss program. I recently started an app couch to 5K and I love it!! I'm serious about meeting my goals as well. Sign me up!
  • pinkVhead
    pinkVhead Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I got my goals for this year and lost 3.5 kg within a month :D lot more to shred. I'm from India! I am in search of regular loggers too ;)
    Anyone who uses mfp regularly and need support can add me :)
  • ilgirl8t11
    ilgirl8t11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Medications threw me off for so many years too! I'm finally off of the harsh steroids (severe allergy problems) and have over 100 pounds to go! Feel free to add me y'all
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    We all are gonna do it... Add me too... I am on OMAD(One meal a day).. been 9days.. lost 2.5lbs in 7days...