Hi everyone

Options
I am a newbie. My name is Misty and I just joined MFP today and am liking it so far. I am a Weight Watchers transplant. From what I've seen I like MFP a lot better. Anyone else a former WW? I am restarting my weight loss journey for what feels like the millionth time-recently lost 21 lbs only to get lazy and put it back on! Right now I have 78 libs to lose to reach my ultimate goal weight.I am looking forward to chatting with and encouraging others on this site!

Replies

• 68sylvia
    68sylvia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :happy i am a Weight Watchers ex also. i just did not hav time to go to meeting. MFP is so easy. Iove it..... You will reach your goal. :
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Misty!
  • delmore1
    delmore1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome Misty! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I will be happy to help keep you motivated.
  • csoul27
    csoul27 Posts: 53
    Options
    Welcome. I to did Weight Watchers and 3 weeks into being on MFP I have started to lose weight. Counting points was fine for awhile but I find this site to be much easier. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • azuremiste
    azuremiste Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I've added a couple of you ladies as friends
  • Puddydew
    Puddydew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep did weight watchers but just didn't always have time for meetings and didn't know alot of people So hoping this will be a good place to be :)
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Welcome!!
    I am dealing with your similar situation. I was also a former weight watcher and I loved it but always seemed to quit for some reason. This site seems to have great results. I really like it so far. Good luck!!

Jenn
  • DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was a former WW and I liked the program and I thought it was easy to follow but I ate too many free fruits... so I didn't see results. I have lost 4 lbs in two weeks so far with MFP. Not to mention it is free, to weigh in or meetings and so much support!! Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend!!