UK looking for motivation/inspirational friends

Options
Hi im Lisa, been on here a couple of time the first time i easily lost 3stone but ive since had my second baby and need to do it all over again. Looking for motivational friends to help insipre me to do this for good this time xx good luck all xx

Replies

• 2joiPink
    2joiPink Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa. I'm Joy.I'm a mother of 2 also. However, my 2 are 23 and 18 now. Losing that pregnancy weight is going to make you feel SO-O good. You already know the physical benefits and the emotional ones. You're going to feel proud of yourself and know you've accomplished something that benefits YOU. As a mom, we like to place our children and spouse before ourselves, but the fact is if we don't take care of ourselves first, we can't take care of those we love. So be good to you by caring for you. Good luck with your diet and your children!!
  • RoxySherwood89
    RoxySherwood89 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've also recently just had my 2nd child (he's 13 weeks now) and have roughly the same amount of weight to lose as you. Ive also been here before and lost 8 stone the 1st time round if you want to add me feel free, my diary is always open x
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa I'm from the north east uk add me
  • mikeynooms
    mikeynooms Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mikey from Bristol, I need buddies to help me along too! Add me, I'm new to this and don't know how to request friends on here! Lol
    01179393578 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Mikey. I have just joined and need some local buddies to do this with. I live in Eastville Bristol. It would be great for me if there was a group that met up sometimes. Not sure how to find my way round this mfp and how to contact local people. I am 50 year old woman called Joy or sometimes Sophie