Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is there a problem with myfitnesspal???

kampstand
kampstand Posts: 5 Member
When I click on settings and try to fix my diet and exercises it goes thinking and nothing happens

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    its a bit glitchy today, I'm not seeing my newsfeed.
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    MFP has occasional "brown outs" I've noticed, where certain sections will go down for a little while independently of eachother. I imagine it's because MFP is a mishmash of different software packages bridged together and held up by bubble gum.
  • pangy1958
    pangy1958 Posts: 151 Member
    I can't get the news feed up either, it just thinks about it but nothing. Its been like that all day
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    works on the mobile app though..
  • LukasJ96
    LukasJ96 Posts: 1 Member
    i have problem with the syncroniusation with my garmin account
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    edited April 2017
    The main servers have been down for the past couple of hours. It seems to be affecting the Home Page and News Feed, and also the authentication between mobile apps and the web version for those accounts that did not sync earlier today. I would guess MFP is working to restore it.

If you log in to the web version, you should be able to add items to the Food Diary.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    I only had problems with the news feed on the web when I signed in, everything else worked fine.
  • cthoma19
    cthoma19 Posts: 10 Member
    Update your ap
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    cthoma19 wrote: »
    Update your ap

I log in most of the time from my laptop, no app to update. MFP just had a glitch, mine is all working fine now.