fitbit friends

Options
hi there i joined recently to mfp and would like to make some new friends
encouraging each other to the road of success, have lost 8 stones in ten months

Replies

• Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a fitbit. Would love to be a buddy would motivate me to use mine more.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some new friends too
  • LoveMusic4Life
    LoveMusic4Life Posts: 34 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hey there, im always up for having new friends on fitbit to help motivate, feel free to add me, [edited out by MFP moderator] . My friend and i have just started the weekend hustle challenge which is due to start tomorrow, so join us and I'm sure this will motivate us all :)
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi add me on here and on Fitbit [edited out by MFP moderator]
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi All,

We are happy you are finding people to connect with, but please keep the following MFP guideline in mind:
    For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

You are welcome to use this discussion to find each other and share your other information through PM for further contact.

Thanks,

4legs
  • Misskcm
    Misskcm Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me as a friend on here and I'll send you my Fitbit email so we can be Fitbit pals!!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on here. I have a fitbit... But its currently out of commission. I dropped it in a heater vent and I'm still trying to figure out how to get it out. I know its in there and that there is no where it could go, but I just can't quite reach it.
  • cwatts0
    cwatts0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • Delaine1130
    Delaine1130 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fitbitter here add me if u like
  • LizM031315
    LizM031315 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i have a fitbit too, add me :)