NSV!

xdannigirl
xdannigirl Posts: 32 Member
edited September 30 in Success Stories
okay so the other day i decided to go for a run on the treadmill. at first i thought it would only be about 15 minutes. then it was 20. then 30. then i was like "you know what, i'm gonna go for 45!" but then when i got there, i still wasn't done! i managed to keep going for 61 minutes, burning about 630 calories (according to the treadmill)!

Replies

• LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Nice Job !! I can't imagine that amount of time on a treadmill LOL...Good for you :drinker:
  • lol congrats!

I barely manage my mile in 9 min without dying. I need to get like you!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Awesome job!

I've done that many times - get on the treadmill thinking I'll just warm up for 10 or 15 mins and next thing I know - I've been on it for an hour.
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Great job!
  • xdannigirl
    xdannigirl Posts: 32 Member
    thanks to my habit of taking pictures of the treadmill after i push stop, i can tell you that:

i traveled 3.97 miles
    and
    i burned 637 calories/199 - whatever the F means :/ -s
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    That's a wonderful NSV! You should be so proud of yourself. I can't wait until I start running. It's my next goal :)
  • Cobain94
    Cobain94 Posts: 21
    That happens to me too, ha. I run around 100 minutes when I only meant to go for 40.
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    way to go!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!