First 100 days..

Options
MFP tells me this is my 100th consecutive day logging in.. from 12st 4lbs (172lbs/78kgs) on the 4th January to 10st 10lbs (150lbs/68kg) today, through a low carb/high protein diet and exercise. I'm 5'8", 26, male. I suppose the main reason I'm posting this is so it's on record and so I don't now go off the rails with summer approaching :D

After a pretty intense period at the start I've been aiming about 1lb a week. Focus is slowly switching from weight loss to general strength and conditioning as I'm pretty comfortable with my weight now so a little more relaxed. Been weight training and running for first time in my life so still new to everything but getting there I think!

4th Jan:
lpurhlj.jpg
Today:
3WA7XJV.jpg

Replies

• Crackertime
    Crackertime Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. You look great! You have a long life of health in front of you. I'm sure many people wish they had taken care of themselves earlier. Best wishes!
  • parish1990
    parish1990 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. You look great! You have a long life of health in front of you. I'm sure many people wish they had taken care of themselves earlier. Best wishes!

Thanks for the well wishes :) I see the last few years - after I left University to now - as a phase that I hope I can move on from. At times it was very bad and I was very low for long periods of the last year. I'm amazed at how much I've changed in such a short period this year. Will never dismiss new year's resolutions again.

I'm not naive enough to think that it'll be plain sailing now but the last few months have taught me a lot and ive done it mostly alone with little support - not from family and I have very few close friends that I see regularly or talk to. Maybe every few months we will meet up. This is the next area to address - feeling more confident in myself and actually feeling able to go out and talk to people now compared to locking myself away means I hope this can slowly get better too.

A long journey haha :smiley:

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!