NSV - IT FITS!!

Options
SeasideOasis
SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
NSV - I bought (in the Cleveland Indians colors) a "C is for Cleveland" shirt...Size Medium....Last year (yes...this time last year in 2010)....Realized when it came in the mail it didn't fit. I'm going to the game tonight...it was laying there....I thought, "why not see how close you are to fitting into it?" My MFP friends, IT FITS and looks AWESOME!!! I'm seriously ready to jump out of my skin with happiness!! ;D

I have not seen the scale move a lb (no really...not one), but my body is shaping and shaping like crazy, so its THESE NSVs that keep me going!!

Replies

• joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yah you! Have a GREAT time at the game. Congratulations!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    So proud for you Summer - One of my original MFP friends on here and your progress has just been fantastic - with bum knees, crazy schedules, changes in jobs, you STILL make time for health and I'm so very proud of you - and so VERY lucky to have you as my friend!!!!

CJ
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Silly Double click - removing double post
    (She still rocks)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation Aimssc
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    What an awesome job and I am sure you feel great!! : ) :flowerforyou:
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    awesome nsv!!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Great job girlie that is awesome, love it when things like that happen
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of XL exercise shorts w/o trying them on (who wants to?) cause that's my usual size- they're too big =D
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    There are no words to describe how fantastic that is. Congradulations to you!!!! Jump out of your skin girlie, Wow!!
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! Enjoy the feeling...you've earned it!
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Go White Sox!!!!! :happy:
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options

In a sassy voice..."Oh no you didn't!" haha :wink:
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

In a sassy voice..."Oh no you didn't!" haha :wink:

I agree....Go Tribe! LOL
    Great job on the shirt. I too did that yesterday, but it was a shirt I bought 4 years ago, in Canada and never tried on. When I got it home I couldn't wear it and it has been hanging in my clost all this time, but finally I wore it yesterday for the first time!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    NSV - I bought (in the Cleveland Indians colors) a "C is for Cleveland" shirt...Size Medium....Last year (yes...this time last year in 2010)....Realized when it came in the mail it didn't fit. I'm going to the game tonight...it was laying there....I thought, "why not see how close you are to fitting into it?" My MFP friends, IT FITS and looks AWESOME!!! I'm seriously ready to jump out of my skin with happiness!! ;D

I have not seen the scale move a lb (no really...not one), but my body is shaping and shaping like crazy, so its THESE NSVs that keep me going!!

This happened to me too, but with an NHL shirt! I thought it was like another shirt I had, but I wasn't and it was sooooo tight but I could just fit into it. I tried it on the other day to see how it fit and it's so much looser in the stomach, even since April when I bought it! :) Congrats to you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!